If you KNOW you can't afford it why buy it ??

UGH so tired of my parents giving US hell when we spend our money on soemthing they don't approve on but yet they do it 100 times worse than us !
example my sister is 16 she begged for a iPod my mom said no they don't have the money sister threw a fit and what happend she got a $200 iPod ! WTF ? Now my mom is bitching that they don't have enough money for things they NEED . UMM that's your own fault don't buy something that you don't need with the money you have to buy things you DO need .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• Your mom is bitching to you like she wants you to bail her out?
    Is this your mom's way to throw a fit?

Don't give in to her if she is asking for money.
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 4:11 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• We live in a 'want it now get it now' society.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:44 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Your mother shouldn't expect you to fix her problems just because they can't say no to a kid they chose to spoil. She needs to be mad at herself for not being able to say no firmly.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 7:55 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• She bitchs to us that WE don't know how deal with OUR money when they throw thier money around like nothing .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 PM on Sep. 16, 2009