What did you feel like when your baby dropped?

I am just wondering if anybody felt different when their baby dropped. I also was curious how you felt a couple days/weeks before labor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you feel like you can breath again and you can see your bust line alot better then before it's actually very noticable to you and everyone that sees you often...i havent been in labor yet so i cant help you there
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• i didnt even notice because i had been carrying her low my whole pregnancy... i found out she was in position and engaged at my 33 week ultra sound.. and suppposively im in early labor now and have been for a few days and the pain comes and goes but your lower back burns contractions get super strong and hard to talk thru inner thighs feel like someone is like punchen them lol crazy weird pains oh and lets not forget the menstraul cramps that still havnt gone away!!!
    everyone is different though it all depends ive been going through this for three days with contractions on and off though
    good luck!!
    armymum1013

Answer by armymum1013 at 4:33 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• i didnt notice that my DD had droped and i was carring her high. that was at 35 weeks pregnant. im now 39 weeks and she is still in me. so i think it will be soon, but i guess she's not ready yet. ann is right though, the day before my appt one of my friends said looks like you droped, i was like no its too early but i guess others noticed, i just never did, lol
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 7:27 PM on Sep. 15, 2009