Ebay help please.

I bought something on Ebay and right after I bought it Ebay sent me a message saying it had been deleted due to copyright issues, so that means it canceled the sale. I found another seller selling what I wanted and decided to buy theirs, and told them I'd pay wednesday. So today I got on Paypal and the 1st seller had wrote that they sent the item out Monday because the issue was fixed, and requested it on Paypal, but I'm bound in agreement with the 2nd seller. What do I do when the 1st sellers item gets here? I can't pay for both, and I didn't even know the first seller was going to send the item after it got canceled.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would contact e-bay and the first seller. Since you were informed the sale was null I don't see why you should have to pay for it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Sep. 15, 2009