I was accused of looping at a Walgreens and I asked what it was and they it was fraud because I was using a register reward on a Glade purchase. I have never heard of that before, has anyone else?!

lizajane35

Asked by lizajane35 at 4:20 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have never heard of that.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 4:21 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Nope. Notta. Uh huh... No idea.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:58 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• What? Call and talk to the store manager! Walgreens gives you the register rewards because they want you to USE them. Who the heck was accusing you of fraud? They don't know what they are talking about! If you are buying Glade and using a RR from another previous purchase, then there shouldn't be a problem. The only time it would be a problem is if you are also using a coupon with it. The RR is a manufacturer coupon and you are only able to use one manufacturer coupon per item in your purchase...so buy something else with it so that it goes through. I have never heard the term looping before. Definitely call the manager and talk to them about it. Ask for the store managers name to be sure that you are talking to the right person.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 5:07 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• What?
    BingsMommy

Answer by BingsMommy at 6:10 PM on Sep. 15, 2009