Does anyone else feel like a mother to their husband sometimes?

It's really starting to piss me off. My DH often needs to be reminded to call this place, do this, do that.
He's almost incompetent with a lot of stuff because his mother used to do almost everything when he was younger.
When I get fed up with it, and tell him in a "condescending" manner about doing something, that he's been talking about doing for months, he says I'm a "control freak." Yes, well, it's this control freak who makes sure his heads on his shoulders. Grrr.
Sometimes, I want to just strangle him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, and I'm younger than him. I told him that he acts and does things that a 10 year old boy would only attempt.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:22 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Yes. Only all the time. It's a good thing he has a good a sense of humor and can always make me laugh otherwise he'd be toast.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 4:24 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Constantly! It gets frustrating sometimes but most the time it doesnt bother me to remind him. I just figure I have a better memory than him haha
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 4:24 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I just yelled at my SO for not doing everything he was supposed to do this morning. His excuse? "I was asleep" For real? I know he probably thinks I'm nagging but I wouldn't have to if he did everything he said he was going to do!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Yes. Sometimes he gets me so angry, I actually have asked him "How many children DO I have?" Needless to say, this makes him crazy! I have decided to do like I do for the kids, leave a note to remind, then if it doesn't get done, too bad!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 10:02 PM on Sep. 15, 2009