team Taylor or team Kanye?

of course im talkin bout the VMA's
whose side r u on?
why?

mamacita4two

Asked by mamacita4two at 4:24 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Entertainment

• do you really need to ask this question? Who's going to pick Kanye? He was obviously out of line.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 4:25 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I'm so sick of hearing about Kanye West, he got exactly what he wanted, everybody talking about him!
    trevsrockinmom

Answer by trevsrockinmom at 4:25 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I'm for Taylor. I hear she likes to write songs about what people have done to her. So, maybe she will write a song about how much of a jerk Kanye was.
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 4:27 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• TAYLOR i am with you on everyone talking about him we should just say IT and not Kayne
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:48 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Taylor :-)
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:56 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• taylor Kayne needs to quit drinkin
    crgnrsg05

Answer by crgnrsg05 at 7:42 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• WHO CAREs. Taylor was on the view today and even she seems to be a bit sick of it. She doesnt have anything bad to say and then Kanye called her after the show to apologize personally, the convo is private but i think its time to end this debate....Its giving kanye way too much power. I think he LIKES this and he will do it again. I wish someone would just lock him up for being annoying. Taylor says she accepted his apology so there is no beef going on. She is not going to continue on the fight and so it stops there. everyone knows kanye was wrong. If anyone is on his side then they too are just as stupid. Let it go.
    soveryconfused

Answer by soveryconfused at 11:00 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I think Kanye West is a huge DOUCHEBAG but than again i thought he was a douchebag before the VMAs.
    teresalangston

Answer by teresalangston at 12:24 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• What difference is there a trophey or a medal at the end of this competition? So, why the need to pick a team? We've talked about it to death. Let's all work together to find something else to beat the hell out of.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 11:11 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• omg yal dont even want too know wat i think .. his career is over . he deserves to be knocked the hell out
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 5:33 PM on Sep. 16, 2009