WHY I'M ALWAYS TRIED?

janetelder

Asked by janetelder at 4:25 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Because your body is so busy developing life inside of you and when you see that tiny heartbeat in the ultrasound you know that it is you who is generating all of the nutrients, cells and what have not to transform that little heartbeat into a human been.

So, it is part of been pregnant. Your poster transported me to the day when I slept 16 straight hours, I couldn't even keep my eyes open and I am not exaggerating. All you can do is take care of yourself, drink plenty of fluids like water, take your vitamins and enjoy the time you have because after the baby is born the first couple of months you will be in autopilot. Sleep deprivation will sink in so rest, rest as much as you can before the baby arrives. Don't despair, any mom before you have done so can you. You can do it mama, hang in there and think about that tiny little precious heartbeat and rest as much as you can.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 4:40 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• How far along are you? Its part of being pregnant hun.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I'm going to guess it's because you are pregnant.
    Anonymous