Just had a revelation....

I have been in a relationship for going on 7 years, 2 kids and lots and lots of history. I love this man with all my heart and soul, but the fact is we just aren't good for each other it's sad but true. I had a conversation with my cousin and also read a post on here conducted by legalmommy and it really opened my eyes. I deserve someone who loves, honors and respects me and I not scared anymore. I know God has prepared the right person for me, and me for him and I am suddenly excited about my future and that of my kids. I am still with my SO however we are making a move to Colorado this week and I think it's God's way of giving us both a new, fresh start. I finally feel at peace with things and I just wanted to share this with you ladies on cafemom b/c everyone on here has been so helpful. Thank You!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• happy best of luck. 

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Good luck! and welcome to the wonderful state of Colorado, what part?
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 4:53 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• My children are in Colorado and I am moving out there too!! What part?
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 4:57 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Remember your resolve and keep it alright? There are these moments of resounding clarity that we all have from time to time ...be it intuition, or God speaking to you...whatever it is that revealed this truth to you...don't question it later, don't muck it up with tomorrows issues or doubts or reasons to stay that don't hold water...as Dr Phil says...( who I can barely stomach btw) ..'the only thing worse than 25 yrs. (or whatever time frame you have) in an unhealthy marriage is 25 years and one day'... I hope you find your happiness..Good luck to you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:58 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Good for you.

Sometimes we don't know why but other people crosses our paths and leave an inprint. Hopefully after all is said an done, you can think back and feel good about your decision. Best luck to you in your pursuit of happiness.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 5:00 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I wish you all the best-- good luck!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 5:12 PM on Sep. 15, 2009