Does anyone else get "phantom kicks?"

I know I am not pregnant because I just started my period and I'm on birth control, but for the last couple months I get these movements in my belly and pelvic area. They feel like it used to feel when my baby would kick when I was pregnant! I loved being pregnant and the way it felt when the babies kicked so maybe I'm just missing it and that's where it is coming from, IDK. Does this happen to anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:37 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I get that every once in a while. We are TTC so it always gets my hopes up! LOL
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 4:38 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• that happens to me too, i know i cant be pregnant, i got my tubes tied. i just thought it was kinda strange.
    kd2kds

Answer by kd2kds at 4:41 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• It's gas.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:50 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• even if i don't fart?! LOL! I thought about that too but I don't get gassy? Idk does gas travel up to the upper ribs?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:56 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• It can travel. When we were teens, my sis had such pain in her chest, she thought she was having a heart attack. My parents took her to the emergency room. A couple of hundred dollars later, it was just gas. They gave her Mylanta and she felt better.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:46 PM on Sep. 15, 2009