New hooka bar in my hood?

Hi cafe moms,
Well we have a new undergroud hooka bar in my neighberhood and my son loves it. It is legal and he is 14 soon to be 15 and I allow him to go. Does anyone else have a hooka in there hood?

rosetoes

Asked by rosetoes at 6:31 PM on Jun. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Hookahs DO have 0.5% nicotine and tobacco...but no tar! There are some brand without nicotine and tobacco, the are made with molasses. I dont think a 14 or 15 year oldshould go to a hookah bar...and its not legal! Its has less nicotine then cig's but you smoke for 30mins to 1 hours and it adds up to be worst then cig's. I dont think you should let him do it...
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 5:45 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• 14 or 15 is NOT legal for him to be in a hooka bar. It IS tobbaco they are smoking in the hooka's isnt it? You have to be 18 to purchase or USE tobbacco in the USA. Report the place to the authorities!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:52 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Hookahs dont usually have tar, nicotine or tobacco. My friend age 40 used a community hooka and was so sick for 3 weeks with some viral infection that passed into her nasal passages and also her lungs. Others got the infection also. Good luck with that.
    njoynlife

Answer by njoynlife at 8:37 PM on Jun. 23, 2008