Questioning God?

I'm a History major and I've been reading my textbook for classes. Has anyone ever read things that made you question or think differently than what you do/did?

Just curious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Growing up, all the time. That's why I'm an atheist.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 5:07 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• No, not really. My beliefs are very eclectic and in many ways all inclusive, so although I may see something from a different angle with knowledge I rarely see it differently... Just from a different perspective...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:11 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Yes and that is why I am now a Pagan...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 5:24 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Not so much think differently than clarify. A lot of the historic records of the Crusades and the Roman invasions of Europe are great for solidifying one's resolve that the spread of some things was decidedly unnatural.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:34 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Yes, thats why Im not longer christian.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 5:35 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Yes. I spent time looking at many different religions, but mostly not very in depth. For awhile I didn't know what to believe and at one point abandoned the thought of religion and spirituality altogether. I was raised partly by my mom who is a believer in Christ but was not walking closely on the Christian path and partly by my Christian grandmother who is a great example of a Christian woman. I also practiced Wicca for a short time during my early 20s.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 6:15 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Nope i dont question God he does everything for a reason and I believe every word of the bible
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 6:26 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• believing in a faith or the bible has nothing to do what is taught but what faith you have in your life or your heart for god. having gone through trails and lessons have learned help strengthen my beliefs and also the way i live my life. which makes it evident that there truly is a god. as you get closer to him you have no doubts the farther you stray from him the easier it is to let satan make your believe that there is none.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 7:12 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I always question God and I question many other things all the time.
    TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 9:22 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I've always been an atheist and have never doubted for a second that it was right.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:35 PM on Sep. 15, 2009