To sleep? or not to sleep?

So with the way things are looking im pretty sure this baby is gonna be on her way any day now.. but my house is trashed thanks to leaving my two kitten home alone for the weekend.. and not doing dishes b4 i left.. and i have lots of baby clothes to wash.. and fold and put away.. but im getting those pains again... then menstraul cramps and back pains and i know i should let my body rest but i reeaally dont want something to happen suddenly to where ill be bringing her home, dead freekin tired, and still have so much left to do :-/... im debating on sleeping till tonight when that horrible insomnia kicks in or cleaning till i tire myself out enough to get a decent nights sleep... so.. any votes?

armymum1013

Asked by armymum1013 at 5:02 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I did just that. I would let the house stuff go until late night. I would get up around 11pm to go to the bathroom and then not be able to go back to sleep so I would do the laundry, put away the baby stuff, do dishes whatever need to get done. then by the time I was done I was tired and could go back to sleep. Sleep as much as possible now. listen to your body and let it rest. Good luck.
    melliesmom1207

Answer by melliesmom1207 at 5:07 PM on Sep. 15, 2009