Vaccines???

I have been thinkin about holding off on gettin my son's shots. My question is that has abyone else ever dont his and how did it work out when you later got the shots?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:08 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I got most of my son's shots done 3-6 months later than the scheduled time, I am holding off until he is 3 or 4 for the MMR - so far so good. He got the Rotavirus shot and ended up with rotavirus...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:10 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• figures right? Those things scare me to death lol!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• The shots are not a guarantee they won't get it. They offer extra protection against the diseases, and if the diseases are contracted, they are generally lighter cases.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Some doctors are making you wait these days. With my first son the vaccines were on schedule. With this new Doctor we had to wait up until our son was 3 months old. The Doctor is 76 years old. Very smart man. Too bad that we got to know him with our second son. Now I take both of my sons to his office.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:33 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I got my children vaccinated.....it offers protection...and its better to be safe than sorry.
    there is a lot of vac's linked to autism but medically they came out with a safer with no lead in these new shots....my children are fine and healthy...
    but hon..they are your children your the mommy.....
    its up to you...

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 5:35 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I held of on ALL vaccines till my daughter was 2 years old. Message me if you want to chat about it sometime.
    Sharde88

Answer by Sharde88 at 7:13 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• i gopt my dd vaccine always on time. i was able to get her the rotovirus one cuz her pediatrician in nc didnt offer it. she got the rotovitus 4 times and ended uo in the hospital twice
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 7:34 PM on Sep. 15, 2009