For the rednecks out there, lol

I am wondering for those that consider themselves rednecks, Are you prejudice? I am only asking because my family(most of them) are rednecks & they are especially against a certain race. Now I am in a way but not against a certain race, against those that are to lazy to do any thing for themselves, those that would rather live off of the government then keep a job, those that want others to pay there way on everything & anything. Oh how the list goes on.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I hate everyone equally.. Ha Ha.. J/k but no really.. I'm considered a "redneck" but am I racist towards a certain race? Nope. If you're stupid, I hate you regardless of what color your skin is or regardless of your background. Plain and Simple. For anyone to say they aren't racist or prejudice against anyone is full of _____ *Insert the most proper word* everyone is prejudice at some point or another. Some just take it to an extreme level.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 6:16 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• wow
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:23 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• You are discriminating either way, it doesn't just have to be race, you are hating on all kinds of people and not knowing their situation. You seem to be discriminating the rednecks too! Even though you say your family is redneck you obviously don't like that they are, you shouldn't judge everyone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:54 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• My DH's side of the family are rednecks AND they call themselves that, because they're proud of their way of life. They are NOT prejudice, whatsoever. They treat all people equally, and they don't judge "a book by it's cover." like you do, apparently.
    Unless you specifically know WHY all those people you mentioned in those various scenarios are in that situation, you're judging and discriminating.
    I hate people like you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:57 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Nope.

I am a redneck, and I am not racist or bigoted towards any "group" of people. Race, Color, Creed, Religion, Sexual Orientation, etc.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 6:32 PM on Sep. 15, 2009