Just need to vent!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a working mom i work alot of hours. I pay good money for my sister-in-law to watch my baby while im at work. everyday when i get home all hear is how bad my daughters has been. and how she is so mean. wtf all i want to do is spend time with her not hear about how bad she is. she is 15 months. she is just really learning wrigh from worng she is just a baby.

patlynn911

Asked by patlynn911 at 5:42 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Is your SIL a mom? If not, she probably doesnt understand that stage.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 5:44 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• maybe she is really bad and as her mother you dont want to face it. if i babysat a child that was too much to handle i would say something too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:46 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• She needs to learn how kids are at that age and what they are going through, that you have to really work with them and it isn't easy.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 5:46 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• wow - if she's saying that to you, I wonder what she's like to your daughter.. that sucks!! I would pay good money to find someone else to CARE for my child! not point out BAD things all day. 15 months, NO kids are bad, they are learning.!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:51 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• yes she has 2 and her kids do nothing wrong. She is only 15 mon she is not going to be the best kid in the world i know that but she is not a bad kid. she is still learning wright from wrong she gose to time out when she dose something wrong. i dont let her get away with everthing.
    patlynn911

Answer by patlynn911 at 5:52 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• tell her u feel very bad to pay her any amount of money>
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:55 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• then dont let her watch her...
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:57 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Bummer. Maybe you little one is behaving bad and maybe not. I understand that you don't want her bad behavior to be the first thing out of your babysitters mouth when you get home from work. Your lil girl probably needs a better structured babysitting environment since she is learning so much and needs tons of attention.
    AngieRae123

Answer by AngieRae123 at 6:06 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• It must be hard for you to leave your beautiful daughters behind as you go to work. Naturally when you come to pick them up, you want to feel reassured your girls have been happy, and your sil was in control. It sounds to me that she is not doing a very good job, and perhaps you could investigate other means of help from people who are more experienced with young children. Toddlers are full on, its just natural. They need firm boundaries and lots of praise, along with patience. Your girls deserve better. Find someone else to take care of them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• probably you could find a more supportive caregiver for the same amt of $$ if you really are paying good money for it. sorry :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on Sep. 15, 2009