What kind of father is your Dh/So?

Is he the active dad, stern dad, silly dad, crazy dad, etc?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Once they got beyond the infant stage and could start doing more, talking - he became much more involved. He's a huge goof, always playing around, very loving...but as for the kids listening to him when he tells them something, FORGET IT! He may as well talk to the wall because he plays around so much with them. I speak, and when I do, they know I mean what I say and listen very well - not that I'm not fun, too. We have a wonderful relationship - play, read, do lots together - but I realize that I can't be both their friend and a good mom, so I try hard to find that fine line. Thankfully, for the most part, it's working. All our friends, and even some family members, say the kids are unruly when I'm not around and just dad is but they listen very well and are much more behaved when mom's there. All in all though, their dad really is pretty great, the kids come first always. Can't ask for much more than that. :-)
    edcmyangels

Answer by edcmyangels at 6:10 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• He is a GREAT DAD. Loving, Silly, Crazy ; All that lol

Hes very involved ...... :)
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 5:59 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• He's getting more and more involved now that our son is growing and can "fight back" lol.
    Overall, however, he's all of the above. He's involved, he's crazy, he's law, he's loving.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 6:01 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I think he is all of those things rolled into one. He can get silly with his kids but when they do something to make him mad, they can run and hide with the best of them! He'll give them their bath and will help my oldest get ready for school. He does have his moments when I ask him to do something, he'll say "can you do it?" but luckily that's not often.
    momof3jll

Answer by momof3jll at 6:01 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Involved, loving, silly, fun, and protective dad!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 6:02 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• He's an awesome dad who loves his children.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:03 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Great, loving involved. Actually my 18 month old had his check up today and my son wouldn't go to the residental dr who was female but as soon as his doctor came in who is a guy he went right for him and wanted him to hold him.. (he does the same thing at the nursery at church.. only goes to the men) and he said shows his dad is very involved and gives baths changes diapers etc. which is a very good thing! :) and he was very right!
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 6:06 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• he hasn't had a chance to be "dad" just yet. He's been deployed since she was born. She's almost 16 mos and he seen her on r&r at 8 mos. At the time, he was very active... i can't wait for him to come home and be daddy!!!! He is very excited!!!! I can't wait to finally get him home in 2 weeks!!! About DAMN TIME!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:06 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• A wonderful, sweet, patient, loving, spending time with dd, taking her to the park, letting her ride him as a horsey kind. I love him. My dd is addicted to him
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 6:13 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Wow, can't believe there's so many wonderful Dads out there! That's awesome!

My husband is a POS dad. He's "trying" to get it together though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:23 PM on Sep. 15, 2009