Do men get pubic ingrown hair? I guess not since they don't shave right? (well, maybe not as often)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:18 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Its possible
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 6:22 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• My DH gets them all the time.. we both shave, he gets the bumps and everything. Makes him sooo frustrated! I'm lucky and i haven't had any of it.... *knocks on wood* I don't really notice anything like he does! It's not a big deal to me I guess, i mean, at least he shaved!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:24 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• My hubby gets them all the time. Poor baby, it hurts like hell for him. He doesn't shave but once in a while. Like for special occasions like our anniversarry. lol. But even though he doesn't shave much, he still manages to get those damn ingrown hairs. I shave, but hae never had any issues with ingrowns. Thank goodness! lol
    Ali-Rippy

Answer by Ali-Rippy at 6:51 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• LOL My dh got one once. He was bitten by a tick on his "twins" and it was right on a hair follicle. So the bite got infected and when it cleared up, then the hair follicle got infected and ingrown! LOl I hate to laugh at his obvious pain, but man was it funny watching him with my tweezers down there trying not to cry because he had to "be a real man"! LMBO
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 10:35 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• You can still get them even if you don't shave. It doesn't happen often, but I get one in my pubic area about once every 2 or 3 years and I do not shave down there. I do believe men can get them, too.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:52 AM on Sep. 16, 2009