Are u going to buy your daughter the Miley cyrus clothing line in walmart???

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/catalog.gsp?cat=1053859&advrtid=CMT|Deutsch|01_DEU_10756_PSPHannahMe|community|contentlink

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:41 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in General Parenting

• i dont have a daughter, but the whole concept is creepy to me. i wanted to choke when i saw it at walmart. i probably wouldnt cause i would hate to support anything to do with that whole deal. i think its terrible the kind of role models kids have nowadays
    sammybear71

Answer by sammybear71 at 6:58 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• and my first name is actually hannah, and i have to deal with getting called Hannah Montana. oh the pain ;)
    sammybear71

• No, I hate Wal-Mart's clothes.
    FL2AK

Answer by FL2AK at 7:08 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Okay first off no I wouldn't because I hate wal-marts clothes. Second though, Miley Cyrus's clothing line (which is where the link went) is totally separate from the Hannah Montanan stuff. Miley Cyrus is not going to be Hannah Montana forever and as far as role models go you could do worse than an young woman who has never been in trouble and wears all of her clothes. Let's not forget when the Spice Girls, Brittany Spears and Lindsay Lohan were the big deal people for young girls...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:37 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I don't have a child old enough but I would probably say maybe one or 2 things... I really am not a fan of Wal-Marts clothes. I have no problem with Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus (Whatever) stuff in general though.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:41 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I didn't look at the clothes, but usually we don't buy stuff based on who designed it. If it looks cute, is relatively modest, and my DD likes it, then I might buy the clothes. I try to keep clothes pretty generic and I don't like a shirt with a person on it (cartoons I don't mind so much). Basically, as long as it meets the other criteria and there isn't a giant Miley on the shirt, not a huge deal.
    CaLizzyMom

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 9:07 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I don't see the big deal, there's nothing wrong with wal-mart clothes, heck you can find the same dang thing at most "name" stores. As to Miley's clothes line, if the kids like them then I don't see why not. I've seen the line at Wal-Mart and found nothing distastefull about them.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 9:41 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• ive got more taste then that IMO it looks trashy
    maggiemom808

Answer by maggiemom808 at 3:55 AM on Sep. 16, 2009