gross question..

Okay. So I'm 37 weeks, 4 cm dilated. Having contractions often but not making progress (sorry I've been asking a million questions lately!)

Well I was cramping worse than normal and thought I was going to have diarrhea. Well I had a ton of gas but no diarrhea. Went to the bathroom this time and had bad diarrhea...my food is not even digesting...it's coming out as it was...like I can tell what it was that I ate (sorry I know ti's gross) Is this normal? It freaked me out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sounds like the start of your active labour... to be honest but i wouldnt get too excited you can have diarrea days be4 u deliver ( sorry) but it really means your body is clearing its system out for baby :d GOOD LUCK
    MyPrincesses421

Answer by MyPrincesses421 at 7:07 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• OP here - I've had diarrhea for 3 days...I just got freaked when I saw the food wasn't being digested...never had that happen before :/
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:09 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I've never heard of that. If you are really concerned I'd say call your dr. It might just be the beginning of labor.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 7:20 PM on Sep. 15, 2009