False labor? Just aches & pains?

I know this is all suppose to be "normal" for the last stretch, so that's why I'm asking here first. On Saturday I started getting intense back pain, but nothing with the ability to time (that I could tell at least). Sunday was the same, on & off back pain all day, but with the added inconvenience of a headache & slight dizziness (my BP was fine though). Monday is when it got a little more concerning, as I also had diarrhea spells with nausea & vomiting towards the end of the day. The back pain had become a little stronger than the last couple days as well. Today I woke up (after barely being able to sleep) feeling the same as yesterday, but now I just don't want to move either because of my back. I am also experiencing cramps (& have been for about a week, but its much more noticeable today) - it feels like a mix of period cramps & bowel movement cramps. I am about 34weeks. is this considered false labor, preterm, or normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:47 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would call the Dr. and see if you can get in today.Labor pains will not let up at all, so if you are finding that you are having contractions/cramps every 5 or so minutes you should get to the ER. Also remember that you are in the last month or so of your pregnancy so you will notice your back aching and pains in odd places that you didn't have a few months ago.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• That's been happening to me too, since I was about 36wks. The dr didn't seem concerned, but if you are worried call the dr. But everything just starts hurting and it seems like early pregnancy symptoms make a reappearance.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on Sep. 15, 2009