Would you rather???

Would you rather be happy and poor or rich and unhappy?!?!?!?

I would rather be rich and unhappy because you have more resources as in money to go to the doctor, workout, talk with a counselor and like that to try and help be happy.

Believe me, I don't think money buys happiness but I think money sure helps in life.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:52 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Good for you for being honest and I hope you don't get a lashing for it! How unhappy are we talking? So unhappy we cannot get out of bed or work or function? Or general unhappiness? I'm taking rich over poor and unhappy because money does make life easier and I can find resources to help me find happiness through meditative retreats in Arizona!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:58 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• woops...I meant and *things* like that. Sorry I didn't proof read!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:53 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Happy and poor. I have a GF that I've grown up with and she has more money than she knows what to do with, married to a very successful man, four healthy, beautiful children...I wouldn't want to trade lives with her at all. She is not very happy, to say the least. Even if she were, I still would choose the same answer, though.
    edcmyangels

Answer by edcmyangels at 6:57 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• That's a hard one. If your poor like dirt poor your going to be unhappy. Those who say they wouldn't be are lying. If your rich but don't have your family your unhappy. Money can't buy that. I really don't know how to answer. My first thought is to say rich but I couldn't live without my family.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 6:57 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Personally I hate that question - being poor causes problems just like being rich causes them. I'd rather be rich and happy if I have a choice thank you.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 6:58 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I would rather be rich and unhappy. At least then i could buy the things i want for me and my family. I'm unhappy and poor now. So the only thing that would change is the money situation! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:26 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• happy and poor since thats were i am, money wont make me happy, and we are making it work with what we got, why go thorugh life if your unhappy?
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 7:36 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• somewhere in the middle. i think being too far either way ur gonna be somewhat unhappy
    sammybear71

Answer by sammybear71 at 8:12 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• i would just like the chance to prove money dosen't buy happiness! lol
    Nikidu

Answer by Nikidu at 8:23 PM on Sep. 15, 2009