Please if you think socialism is really a problem...consider this.

"Fascism should more properly be called corporatism because it is the merger of state and corporate power." - Benito Mussolini

momandvet

Asked by momandvet at 6:54 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Fascism is what I have been saying, but pretty similar to socialism. Either one is not good for the USA.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:00 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• You do understand that the problem can only be solved by adopting some stronger government regulations against corporations, right? This is the stuff the republicans/libertarians have convinced you is the evil socialism. Oh and before you say it. The democrats are just as bad. I am a green party supporter. We have to end corporate control if we truly want to be free.
    momandvet

Answer by momandvet at 7:04 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I' m not really political, but when it comes to socialized medicine, I just have to say that when thinking of people like my parents who don't have medical insurance, it's hard to be so strictly anti-socialized medicine even tho I'm conservative. people say, "they limit you to certain docs" and stuff like that, but well my parents can rarely afford to even go to ANY doc due to no insurance. I know there's more to it than that, but when you are poor money becomes a really big deal. Not saying it's the answer but I don't know what to believe and never do, so that's why I'm not very political. It's usually like trying to choose between bad and worse and I don't like either choice.
    sammybear71

Answer by sammybear71 at 7:05 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Sorry, but if your a green party member, I just can't take you seriously.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:07 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• my parents can rarely afford to even go to ANY doc due to no insurance. I know there's more to it than that, but when you are poor money becomes a really big deal.

If your parents are poor, then they would qualify for Medicare/Medicaid. Have they even tried to enroll in a state sponsored program?
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:14 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Why are socialized police, fire, education, roads, etc. acceptable, but socialized medicine is not?

Answer by rkoloms at 7:14 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• At least Socialism is for "THE PEOPLE" where as Capitalism is for the top 1 %

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Carpy, can you even give a good reason other being another corporate drone? Give me a real reason to not take the green party seriously other than what the big parties, the media, and every other corporate drone has told you.
    momandvet

Answer by momandvet at 7:21 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Socialism is not for the people, that is a delusion.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:27 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• here is one reason

â—¦Social Justice and Equal Opportunity

Global warming fraud is another

Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:28 PM on Sep. 15, 2009