my prgnancy test results came back negative can i still be pregnant?

i've missed my period but i've also took three at home pregnancy test ... all negative.....

carmelsunday

Asked by carmelsunday at 7:01 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you could go to the dr. now and they could tell if you are pregnant by just feeling your tummy if you are more than 6 weeks
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:35 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• possibly, to be sure you should go to the doctor and get tested. Your period may just be late.
    Mrs.Roccaforte

Answer by Mrs.Roccaforte at 7:05 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Same as pp. Though I had a friend of mine that was pregnant and the test didn't show pos for almost 3 months, her son is now 5. If you are really concerned go to the dr and request a blood test, that will show pos within 3-5 days of conception.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 7:10 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Oh hun..though i have never gotten a negative pregnancy test while i was in fact pregnant, i waited till i was a week late on my period. I have a pretty regular well i did till i got pregnant and so i know when i concieved and everything which helps. If you are in deed late on your period and its been like a week or longer then i would sugest going to the doctor so they can do blood tests done. Gl hun i wish the best.
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 7:19 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• i took test and they all said i was neg. so i went to the doc and they said i was preg
    8firsttimemom8

Answer by 8firsttimemom8 at 7:43 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• my period is already a week late and no haven't been stressed out or anything... but let me clear up on when i said i took the at home pregnancy test.... i didn't take them at home i actually went to one those health clinic's but it was pretty much the same thing because they had me pee in cup and drop some drops of it in a pregnancy kit... and it cam out negative..... i took it twice in August because that month my period was abnormal (i spotted for a day and the rest of the days nothing) so they told me i should just wait and see what happens next month (which is this month) and i actually forgot about it till a friend brought it up...that's how i realized i was late....But Thanks!!!!! so far all of your answers where helpful......I'll just wait till October... and if nothing ill go to the doctors. because i think i'm just going crazy.... so I'll just wait
    carmelsunday

Answer by carmelsunday at 8:14 PM on Sep. 15, 2009