DOES ANYONE HAVE T-MOBILE???

I lost my phone last week some where! I live in connecticut and I wanted to know if any of you moms or someone you know that has a t-mobile phone that they are not using or is selling... But please can you let me know ASAP...I tried craigslist-ebay-all the web sites and no luck! connecticut people come on and help me please...

Linsigirl26

Asked by Linsigirl26 at 7:11 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• Do they have wal mart or target? my sidekick broke on me lastmonth so i bought the to go phones. they are 20 $. I just placed my sim card in the slot n works fine. i go through phones fast so i just decided to buy a cheap one. its a nokia.. no extra features though. hopes that helps.
    MissJaney

Answer by MissJaney at 9:24 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Thanx ....I got a pre-paid phone and that sucks.. I need one that shows my (my fav) do u have one?
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 10:51 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 6:24 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I agree with rkoloms try freecycle their awesome and they have it on Connecticut, try it!!!
    jlara8539

Answer by jlara8539 at 1:34 AM on Sep. 17, 2009