tampons or pads which do you prefer and why ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:12 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Tampons. Pads would look really funny sticking out of my g-string. BUT if, I'm clotting really badly, I pull out the granny panties.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Usually tampons. I get really heavy flows and sometimes have to change my tampon every hour as it is. It would be worse with a pad. But i do wear a pad along with my tampon during the night and when going to town. Just for some added protection. Sorry if it's TMI. lol
    Ali-Rippy

Answer by Ali-Rippy at 7:15 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Tampons for sure! Pads are so gross to me and I don't even bleed that much. Just the thought of sitting in your own blood and having a pad stick to your butt freaks me out! I had a major crisis after I had my kids and had to wear a pad for weeks. Sorry TMI!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:16 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I truly don't prefer one over th eother. I alternate both. If I'm cramping really bad tampons seem to make it worse though.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 7:16 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Also, i love the scented tampax pearl. They work well. And smell good! lol
    Ali-Rippy

Answer by Ali-Rippy at 7:16 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I wear pads cause tampons I can't ever get in right lol. Also I can feel them in there when I do get them in and I hate the feeling and I am afraid it is going to get stuck lol. I guess I am afraid of that cause my mom told me one time her cousin got one stuck in her the string broke she had to go to the hospital to get it out so it scares me I am going to get it stuck lol. I don't like pads either though, but I have to wear them it feels like I am wearing a diaper lol why did got make girls have periods? LOL
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 7:17 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• it depends. i have heavy periods so usually both at the same time lol. i detest the plasticy feeling of always brand pads tho and usually use kotex or somethin. u wouldnt thing brands for somethin like that would matter that much but they do
    sammybear71

Answer by sammybear71 at 7:22 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Tampons.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:33 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I agree with sammybear about Always. They make my skin sore. I've been clotting too much to use tampons except the last day of my period. It kinda sucks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Tampons, because I dont like sitting in my own blood or smellng myself when I sit down.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 7:43 PM on Sep. 15, 2009