Who said THIS about Joe Wilson?

"Joe, who's the nut that hollered out, 'you lie'?'"

It is funny...

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 7:13 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Who really cares? The senate spent the day slapping his wrist. Its all good now.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:16 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• It was his WIFE! and she was asking HIM!! LOL

Come on, that's hilarious
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:22 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I feel so sorry for his wife. OMG.
    And Beck's wife...and Hannity's wife...and , well, you get my drift.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:23 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Wilson is a mannerless pig, but this is funny as hell. I wonder if she slapped him too, once she found out.
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 7:26 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

Nope, she went out and made a video for his campaign! LOL...and told that story!! LOL

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:30 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Sweet, proof that manners are nearly dead. People revel in their porcine behaviors.
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 7:33 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfVIaP4SFGc&feature=player_embedded
    Sweet, proof that manners are nearly dead. People revel in their porcine behaviors LOL

RIGHT!! LOL
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:41 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• proof that manners are nearly dead.  

I've got proof that fraud is alive... Charles Rangel. Yet the Senate spends a day on Wilson? And you liberals support it. Where is your call to action on Rangel? Looks like efficient use of taxpayer money for the greater good of this nation is dead, too...

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:12 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• In 2004, Democrats delivered a “Chorus Of Boos” during Bush’s Bush’s State Of The Union when he called for renewal of the Patriot Act., according to the Washington Times.

In 2005, Dems howled, hissed and shouted “No!” when Bush pushed for Social Security reform in the SOU: “Foreshadowing the contentiousness of the coming debate, Democrats broke decorum and booed twice,” according to the National Journal.

At the time, CNN’s Bill Schneider remarked, “It was unusual. I had never heard it at least at that level before. The Democrats clearly were booing, heckling, saying no when the president talked about the crisis in Social Security.”

mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 8:35 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I've got proof that fraud is alive... Charles Rangel. Yet the Senate spends a day on Wilson? And you liberals support it. Where is your call to action on Rangel? Looks like efficient use of taxpayer money for the greater good of this nation is dead, too...

I agree...I even made a thread about it before you....and??

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:35 PM on Sep. 15, 2009