Why aren't You libs

defending acorn now?? Just curious because I see very few replies.

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 7:15 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• hhmmmmm...I was wondering too.....
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 7:17 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• ACORN has been exposed over and over again.. I'd like to see the supporters for ACORN grow some ovaries and admit they were wrong.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 7:23 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

•  I think they are resting and I'm sure they will be back after they rest awhile.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 7:25 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Does anyone really know the truth about ACORN? I really don't know that much about it and it wouldn't be fair to comment or make any judgements about it. You can make guesses and you can read about it or you can just listen to the rumors. WHo knows.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:25 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Anon, there is factual proof out there.. videos/audios of the criminality behind ACORN. What more do you need to know that they are a group of criminals?
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 7:26 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• What's the point?
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:29 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Sweet...you could use THAT response for every single question in here.
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 7:34 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• What's the point?

***

Pretty much the "same point" as posting every indiscretion made by a member of the GOP! You geta kick out of it, so we are getting a "kick" out of seeing ACORN's house of cards implode! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:36 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Pretty much the "same point" as posting every indiscretion made by a member of the GOP! You geta kick out of it, so we are getting a "kick" out of seeing ACORN's house of cards implode! LOL

There are multiple posts running about ACORN Whats the point in another one? Why keep answering the SAME question??

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:42 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• There are multiple posts running about ACORN Whats the point in another one? Why keep answering the SAME question??

Maybe the same point in all the questions on the Obama speech to the school kids. I do believe I saw your reply in most of them.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:44 PM on Sep. 15, 2009