would you rather have your baby a week early, or a week late?

Mikayla_lynn

Asked by Mikayla_lynn at 7:16 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Late...unless they know the date of conception, they can be off on the EDD by 2 weeks.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:19 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I would rather have my baby a week early. I have a history of large babies. So if i have them late they would be massive! lol. My daughter was born 3 weeks early by emergency c-section and weighed almost 8 lbs. My son was born a week early durring a planned c-section and he weighed 9lbs 6 oz. So apparently i need to have kids early. lol.
    Ali-Rippy

Answer by Ali-Rippy at 7:20 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Ya I would want to have them early myself. My first I was induced on my due date and she was 8 pounds and 1 ounce I can only amagin what the size would be if I were late lol. My second I was induced a week early cause of complications with baby 1 they though it would make baby 2 smaller but didn't happen a week early she was 8 pounds 7 ounces.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 7:23 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Late, just because i would want the baby to be fully developed by the time they meet the world. thats one of my biggest fears.
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 7:32 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• EARLY because they do so much darn growing I might have avoided the stretch marks!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:33 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Early because being pregnant sucks.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:33 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I had one late and one early. My oldest was 11 to 15 days late(depending on which due date you went by... I got 2) and almost 10 pounds. It was horrible. I HAD to have a c section because he was so big and my pelvis was too narrow. Ugh. My youngest was early, but I think they miscalculated his due date by up to a month. He has alot of health issues that are related to being a premie. He was only 6 pounds. Given a choice I would want to do it a little late. Not 2 weeks again tho lol.
    lildudesmomma

Answer by lildudesmomma at 7:49 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• WHen it is time. Whenever your body is ready to deliver the baby.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 7:54 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Early because my babies tend to be on the bigger side (DS was 3 weeks early and 7lbs 6oz, DD was born at 40 weeks right on her due date at 8lbs 11oz). A baby of mine born a week late would probably be over 9lbs.
    Mama2JoshKatie

Answer by Mama2JoshKatie at 7:55 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• IDK, I'll be happy when every the baby decides to come as long as he/she is full term!
    hillmom

Answer by hillmom at 8:13 PM on Sep. 15, 2009