CHILDREN AND MODELING DO THEY MIX..

I watch these little kids on tv dancing and prancing around like grown-ups.. Why do you think mothers now a days are crying about there kids being kidnapped and raped.. ohhh because your crazy behind is dressing your child up to win a crown, and winning to be best kid model.. I think this is stupid.. These kids should be working on homework or doing a school project, not dancing around looking like a dressed up clown! The kids don't know about modeling, it's the parents.. HOW DO YOU FEEL MOMS?????

Linsigirl26

Asked by Linsigirl26 at 7:18 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in General Parenting

• It's the parents living their own dream. Kids should be kids, they have their whole life to work.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 7:44 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• On that new show Toddlers and Tearra's, it's awful,how the mothers are exploiting their kids, the little 4 year olds look like dressed up drag queens, some of them ,even have fake teeth, wigs,it's awful. Then, you have the moms in the audience jumping up and down,and coaching their kids. I have looked at this show several times, and each time I get the feeling the mothers are trying to relive their lives through their daughters, majority of the moms are very over-weighted, not too attractive,you hear moms all the time say,they feel lucky because of their kids looks.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• It is just sick....I agree Anon..
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 10:57 PM on Sep. 15, 2009