Unbiased news networks?

I have read and heard from a few people that bbc america and Pbs news are the best places to get unbiased news. What are your opinions and your favorite networks?

jenniamigo

Asked by jenniamigo at 7:25 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Try getting the European news sites for TOTALLY different angles on the SAME news that our governement "feeds" us. They are ALL biased. It comes down to how gullible you are and what news ancor you choose to believe
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:27 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• i really doubt an unbiased news source exists. would be nice tho
    sammybear71

Answer by sammybear71 at 7:30 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I like Charlie Wilson on PBS for a really in-depth angle on the news of the day.

I also like BBC America news for a POV that does not seem so focused on the minutia that we get hung up on.
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 7:36 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I agree with sammybear.
    TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 7:37 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• BBC.... I watch both the left and the right news sources but I always check BBC because it's an outsiders POV.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 8:16 PM on Sep. 15, 2009