Husband wants anal, but im scared, any tips?

Im surprised at how many women do this....how do i "loosen" up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:30 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• You don't, or at least I have never heard of a method to 'loosen up'. You have him do other pleasureable things to you, while you try to not focus on how much it hurts, and a little while into it starts to feel kinda good. Well, that was my experience, but afterwards, it hurt like hell, and there was some bleeding.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• If it hurts and there is bleeding, WHY do it? I wouldn't. It sounds like abuse. My advice: Say NO. Tell your hubby you prefer love making, not something like that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:53 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• have a few glasses of wine, a lot of lube and patients. Take your time and breath. Make sure you keep communication open during.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Ask him if he wants to be probed anally...i am betting he will say NO...then tell him that you are not interested either. End of discussion
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:10 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Anon 10, you took my answer LOL..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:16 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• i agree with ann 10, i bet no man would ask again if it came down to that, lol.
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 9:08 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• To me it was like the same feeling as childbirth, just not for as long (I was in labor for 31 hours). Hurt like hell, and I tried it for him a couple times and it never got any better. He asked me bc he liked the stimulation himself and thought we might both enjoy it. I'll never do it again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• my husband wants me to do this too, but i've done it along time ago and it hurt like heck. But when I did it several times I got use to it and it felt great! But i've tried this with my husband and it really hurts. He tries to make me feel guilty bc he says I did it before with someone I wasn't married to, but I wont do it with him. But I tell him if he knew a less painful way to do it, I would, but he doesn't. I want to please him in any safe way I can,but not at the expense of causing me pain. I let him know this and he hasn't ask me to do it again. It is something you have to take alot of patience and care in doing, so good luck if you try it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Enema about 4 hrs before. Hot bubble bath w/a glass of wine & coconut oil....it is amazing. Have fun!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:37 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• use some lotion that worked for me and my SO
    it hurts at first them you get use to it lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 PM on Sep. 17, 2009