smells

Has anyone ever had it where certain smells send you running out of the room as one of your first signs of pregnancy? I've had 4 kids, my youngest is 7 weeks and think I might be pregnant again, I do know that unprotected sex does lead to pregnancy. I have been very sick to my stomach at night for the past 2 weeks, same as I've had with my last 3. I just can't stand the smell of my dh when he gets home from work all sweaty and his dirty work clothes are making me want to throw up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:31 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• wow that kinda sucks to be prego soo soon...but it kinda sounds like you might be...can always test to make sure... Hope all goes well! I am here if you ever need support...I know how mean some moms on here can be
    8firsttimemom8

Answer by 8firsttimemom8 at 7:40 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• wasn't my first signs, but later on i hated like what seemed like 99 percent of all smells. i still cant seem to like my perfume like i did and hope that changes after the birth
    sammybear71

Answer by sammybear71 at 7:52 PM on Sep. 15, 2009