Christmas is coming soon is there any one that can help me get some things for my kids?

Do anyone know of any organizaions or any people that may be willing to help me?

Chernise

Asked by Chernise at 7:32 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Holidays

• Are there any churches near you? A lot of places do sign ups for toys for tots every year. Be on the look out for that. Salvation army does their own toys for tots also.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 7:44 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Yes like legalmommy said. Alot of churches do sign ups, call around and ask. Also toys for tots, find the closest one to you. This could take several phone calls but you will get your kids presents.

Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 2:18 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• You can go to your Local Wal-mart and sign up for your kids on the Trees they have and people will donate that away..Toys for tots, Salvation Army's Churchs! My church does it as well!!! Ask around your home town
    bonham

Answer by bonham at 1:04 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• as the others already said, you'll have to call around. Each area has its own organizations that do that kind of stuff. Here, it is the Salvation Army, The Jaycees, and DFACS. Call SOON though!! Most sign ups have to be done really early!! I think mid-October was the cut off last year for signing up for many programs. They need a lot of time to organize their lists, so they need every one's info well in advance of Christmas. GOOD LUCK!!!

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 9:43 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I know how it is and last year I was having to find help so that there would be toys under the tree for my boys. If you google Toys for tots it'll bring up a website. That will help you out in finding out where to sign up in your area. You do need to sign up early though because the deadline is early for most places.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 10:08 AM on Sep. 20, 2009