Anyone see John Stewart's tea party show?

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-september-14-2009/mad-men

He began that segment by showing clips of Sean Hannity and Michelle Malkin criticizing Bush's protesters, calling them "extremists" throwing a "temper tantrum." He juxtaposed these words with their laudatory coverage of the protest this weekend noting, "In Fox's defense you can't really sh*t on a party you've thrown."

Stewart went on to criticize Glenn Beck for his 9/12 project saying it's nothing more than "impotent rage."

Thoughts?

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 7:33 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I didn't see it, but will try and watch the clip tonight...but my thoughts are that I would consider leaving my husband for Jon Stewart, lol. Love him!
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 7:42 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I get my news from journalists not comedians
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• She didn't state that it was news, she asked your thoughts on it. Follow along anon.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 7:47 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

It isn't news, it is FUNNY!

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:48 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• i'll have to wait till baby's in bed, but im sure it will be hilarious. i love John Stewart (just finished his book "America", i highly recommend it!) & i love him even more when he points out the stupidity of the media or government.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 7:57 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I love Jon Stewart too. I am single....you can't have him!!! LOL. Just kiddin' . But I missed this show! I will use that link. I do love the show and it seems more accurate than the usual NEWS shows! Thanks!!!
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 8:37 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• And this is why you ladies (and I use the term loosely) scare the hell out of me.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:43 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Jon is a comedian. Who really cares what he saids.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:58 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I don't watch his show. I find him to have a twinge of bitter.  When I get some TV time (not often) I either switch around news stations or I watch non-thought-provoking shows that are purely there for thoughtless entertainment.  It all depends on what time it is and what mood I am in.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:09 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• we know hes a comedian...we think he's funny. the sad thing is he makes more sense than most of the "journalists" on the "real" news stations. whats sad is that we realize he does this for money & laughs only...too bad most ppl dont realize their beloved "journalist" is doing the exact same thing for money alone.

ppl who have no sense of humor are the kind of "ladies" who scare me.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:09 PM on Sep. 15, 2009