what kind of diapers do you use for overnight sleeping??

My son is 14 months and is FINALLY sleeping through the night!! but now the bad thing is his diaper is soooo water logged and sometimes leaks by the time he gets up... sometimes he wakes up in the middle of the night just to get changed...so i was wondering if there are good diapers out there for night time?? we currently use walmart brand

8firsttimemom8

Asked by 8firsttimemom8 at 7:38 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• We use pampers baby dry.. I have never had any problems with leaks with this one. I bought pampers cruiseres one time by accident and he woke up soaked in pee!!
    yazmid13

Answer by yazmid13 at 11:17 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• We've always used Luvs. My son has been sleeping 12 hours + at night since he was 6 weeks old and has never leaked through. You can get a big box for $30 at BJ's.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• We used luvs and never had a leaking issue until they were both around 3. Then we used pampers over night pullups.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 7:44 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Go up a size.

Every time they leaked consistently, we went up a size and it fixed the problem for us. Yes, we did one size in the day time and the other at night. They eventually evened out and wore the bigger size day and night.

You can also just put one of your pads in the diaper to help.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 7:46 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I used Huggies overnight on my son, only at night since he had the same problem. Cheap ones work great during the day, but these were a life and sleep saver! lol
    Amy75972

Answer by Amy75972 at 8:42 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• i use huggies overnights but i wish they came in a size 6 bc they still leak once in a while.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:12 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I use Huggies Overnights on my son, as well. The cheap ones absolutely don't work at all overnight, and I tried using a size bigger, name brands (all of them), and even a size bigger in name brands, but he would still leak consistently at least 3-4 times a week. But we've been using Huggies Overnights (still a size bigger than daytime diapers) for a couple of months now, and he's only leaked once or twice. It's still very wet when he wakes up, but it doesn't leak, which is the important thing.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:15 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• we use huggies night time. the cost more than walmart but at least you would only be using 1 per day. ;) and congrats on your lo sleeping through the night! mine started (almost) sleeping through the night at 17 months. (still wakes up once)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 10:33 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• We have used luvs and huggies both are great for our son who is 13months now.
    momof3angels200

Answer by momof3angels200 at 10:22 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I had the same problem with my daughter! We just discovered Huggies "overnights" So far we havent had any problems. ( In the past ive had to change her sheets everymorning due to leaking!)
    emilysmom401

Answer by emilysmom401 at 10:03 PM on Sep. 16, 2009