My son was invited to a birthday of a classmate. A 4 year old little girl. Looking for suggestions... Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:46 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Shopping

• It won't be the last! All of a sudden my dd turned 4 and its been 'year of the birthday parties' ... I usually go with some art supplies for a safe bet, construction paper, markers, stickers, for a girl maybe some glitter glue sticks, etc... you can spend as much or as little as you like and I think most kids like that stuff at this age.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 7:49 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• My DD is 4 and she loves things that deal with drawing. I just bought them the fisher price classic doodler and both my 3 and 4 year old have been playing with it all day. I got two but the other didn't ship yet. It only cost 14.99 each on Amazon and shipped out within a few days. I think you can find them in most stores. My dd also loves things she can put in her hand and walk around with. So think about getting something to draw with or something that can be carried around.

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 8:00 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• gift card to target, walmart or toy r us and she can pick out what she likes.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 9:26 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• ANything to do with dress up, crafts, and drawing!
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 9:56 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I never do giftcards - I enjoy picking out the gift myself. At that age Dora is probably still a favorite, or possibly an art kit with markers, crayons and paints. Target has a great dollar section, you could buy an inexpensive basket and fill it with cute little items from there, I do believe they have Hello Kitty and Disney Princess toys.
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 8:29 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• If the invitation says the phone number on there,you can just call and ask mom.Find out her size and what is her favorite character.

monica-alvarez

Answer by monica-alvarez at 3:37 AM on Sep. 17, 2009