sugar daddy??

hi im a "single" mom. I actually live with my babys father but we hate each other and i fear the relationship is headed a abusive way...
and a few days ago I crashed my car on the freeway accidently....
now please dont get mad at this question....
I have a man who is a little over 30 years older then me. hes very wealthy...and has the hots for me...
hes not married...
but he says if I do sexual things and girlfriend things with him he will cover every thing he will pay to get my car fixed or get me a new. he offered to buy and pay for an apartment...
now I know this sounds whoreish but im really thinking about doing it.
he knows i have a son and hes willing to help me out...and in return he wants that.

he even offered to take me around the world to anywhere I want to go...

what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• i would have issues with it morally, but i wont get into that. i would say please be very careful cause he sounds like a little TOO helpful to be on the up and up
    sammybear71

Answer by sammybear71 at 8:23 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Think about how your son will feel in a few years knowing you are a kept woman. If you didn't have a son I might say go for it.
    mummy22kids

Answer by mummy22kids at 8:27 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Here is what I have learned in life about that. With Money comes Power and with Power comes Control. If you are ok with him controlling your life then go for it. Do what is right for you.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:27 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Be careful with what your son sees. if you choose to do this them lay down some ground rules of your own. like you can leave the situation anytime you want. what and how you will do things for him. the amount of help you really want. all that jazz.
    momie_of_munch2

Answer by momie_of_munch2 at 8:29 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Do you know him very well and are you attracted to this guy? Do have sex with any man for just for money because you'll end up resenting yourself and your situation for having to make that choice. If you can see a friendship growing in this situation and you feel that it's safe then I see no problems with it. Don't make any quick decisions. Think it over long and hard. Having a friendship or a partnership with this guy is one thing, it's another to allow yourself to be abused sexually by an old pervert.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 8:31 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• *don't*
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 8:32 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• money isnt everything
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 8:49 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• ha i would so do it if i knew the guy for a long time....hell yeah lol MONEY IS EVERYTHING you cant have a roof over ur head or food on the table with out money.... go for it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• i mean if u do get a note for everything he does so he cant take u on a Judge show and sue your ass! But as far as the apartment goes, hell no, because anytime somebody does anything in their name, they have the right to put u out whenever the hell they feel like it, which would not be good for you or your kids.
    mzhazelrae313

Answer by mzhazelrae313 at 11:58 PM on Sep. 15, 2009