"Unstable" Lifetime Movie Question

Did anyone see this Lifetime original movie? Something happened with by DVR and I missed the end. I did a search for it and it does not seem to be airing again anytime soon. I have to know how this ended. Lame I know but humor me please! :)

Carly67

Asked by Carly67 at 8:15 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sorry I didn't see it. Our dish that gives us Lifetime has been down for a while. Did you try going to the Lifetime website? It used to give you a line up of programming, you can watch to see when it is playing again. Or maybe email them and ask when they are running it again. Did you try to find it on the internet to watch the ending? I know Project Free Tv has lots of movies and shows that you can watch online. Good Luck, I was so addicted to Lifetime movies, and I absolutely hate missing endings, it bothers me for ages!
    Rans

Answer by Rans at 10:25 AM on Sep. 16, 2009