• In the Spotlight:

ok i have cramps and really bad sharp pains in my lower adomen where my uterus is and overies and i dont really know what is going on with me. and i dont have my period ither so what is going with me am i pregnant or do i have an infection?

navy_mom87

Asked by navy_mom87 at 8:18 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That sounds like a period feeling. You could buy one of those home pregnancy tests and they also have now a home test strip that tests for girly infections, im not sure what they're called but you would find them in the same isle as prego tests. Have you had your period yet? I suffer from yucky side affects before, during and after my period. ( oh what fun).............
    MommyTurtle1985

Answer by MommyTurtle1985 at 8:27 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I had really sharp pains on my left side for months and it would swell and it would come and go every month right before my period.. I thought it was just severe cramps but my mom convinced me to go to a dr and I was told I had PCOS.. there isnt anything they could do for it. I just got perscription strength tylenol which helped. I still continue to get cysts. Its not a big deal but you can only know for sure if you go to a dr and get an ultrasound
    ashleyuc07

Answer by ashleyuc07 at 11:29 PM on Sep. 15, 2009