Pelvis inflamatory disease

so this is a question about my best friend. She doesn't have C.M. so I told her that I would post the question for her. she's 26 years old and she has never been pregnant or had children b4 and last year she had a few problems she was having aweful pains in her lower abdomen and she went to the dr and they diagnosed her with having cysts on her overies and gave her stuff for pain well it didn't go away and after many visits she decided to see another dr and they diagnosed her with P.I.D. (pelvis inflamatory disease) they took care of it but the past few months she has not had her period and took several pregnancy tests and got neg results. She is very concerned about this but doesn't have insurance so she can't afford to see a dr about it. does anyone have any ideas what the problem could be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Health

• Google "Community Health Centers" to find the master Web site of government-run health clinics that will see anyone, regardless of their ability to pay. You can drill down to find the location of a clinic near you.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:33 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I had PID years ago and I wasn't responding to antibiotics and they had to admit me and put me on Flagyl (IV) for 10 consecutive days.
    lizajane35

Answer by lizajane35 at 8:40 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Tell her to go to the health dept and get checked out

Answer by admckenzie at 9:08 PM on Sep. 15, 2009