discharge question?

i am having some white discharge no odor are anything went to the doctor today no std's i ovulated on the 9th of this month it has a smell to it put it smells funny it's not a bad odor it's a different kind of smell lady's what is that smell to a white creamy/milkly discharge when you are pregnant? so is this a sign of pregnancy i will test on this sunday which is the 20th

sexylady35

Asked by sexylady35 at 8:37 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Discharge can be different when you are pregnant
    eli_2k4

Answer by eli_2k4 at 10:07 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• To tell you the truth I hear so many things about dischrage so it kind of hard to say. Your the first perdon I see that actually asks about the smell of it. I also check my cervix and discharge and If it smells i too wonder. Its not a bad odor or anything like that but I get the smell of like a womens body and a touch of spermy smell not strong or anything. Im thinking its the body producing the discharge and the lubricant that we produce.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Sep. 16, 2009