fast weightloss??? please help....

any tips im sick of being fat...im 5'9 and 240 iv never been this heavy. i gained 25 lbs after i had the baby and she almost 10 month. i was 170 before i had her. i really want to get in my old jeans.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Health

• You gained it slowly so it will come back off slowly. Watch what you eat, drink lots of water, get rid of soft drinks and refined sugar and white starchy things like rice and white bread. Eat more whole grains, fish, fruit and veggies. Do some stretches and use resistance bands to tone up. Do weight training with 2 - 3 lb weights to build up muscle mass which burns fat. Take the baby on walks. Slowly get back where you want to be.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:07 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Weight Watchers. There is NO quick fix for loosing weight. I was 5'8 200lbs 1 week after giving birth(last October) and now I'm 159. I could have lost a bit faster, but I'm not pushing it cause I'm breastfeeding and loosing too much too fast releases toxins into your milk(and blood).
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 11:54 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Lose it fast, gain it fast!!
    I would start with simple changes.
    Walk, or do other exercise, for at least 20 minutes a day, at least 3 times a week.
    Make sure that you are drinking enough water, at least 8 8oz glasses a day.
    Eat an apple or big pile of veggies before meals.
    Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, in at least 3 different colors.
    Eat 6-7 servings of whole grains a day.
    Eat at least two servings of legumes a day.
    Cut way back on meat and dairy.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:32 AM on Sep. 16, 2009