Pregnant & losing weight?

I admit I am kind of chubby. I am a month pregnant and losing weight. 5lbs in 3 weeks. Is this because I changed my diet to healthy clean eating? I am just wondering if is okay for me to be losing weight.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes, it's because you have changed your diet and it is perfectly fine. as long as you are eating healthy and exercising moderately your baby will be healthy and you will be too so congrats :) and don't worry
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:45 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• yip i was the same way all i wanted to do is eat healthy no junk food!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• i did the same thing im fat and my last baby i lost weight the whole time i was pregnant cuz i comp cut out all the bad stuff no sodas sweets carbs etc i had no choice it was for my baby since i had ges diabetes and my doc said it was fine......i lost 10lb while pregnant and he came out weighing over 8lb so as long as ur eating its all good after giving birth i lost 30 pound wooo hooo.......lol but ive put 6lb back on cuz i had to have my soda...lol
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 8:53 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I lost weight too because I had all day sickness. I didn't want to eat at all during the 1st trimester. My son came out perfectly healthy. Also, you need to take your prenatals everyday, just to be sure baby is getting all the vitamins and nutrients he/she needs.
    miss.dee_dee615

Answer by miss.dee_dee615 at 10:13 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I lost 10 lbs in the first 30 weeks of my pregnancy, because I had no appetite. The last 10 weeks, I made up for it, sadly! But I agree with miss.dee, make sure to take your PNVs, and make sure what you DO eat is healthy. I also gained 10 lbs with nursing, because my appetite went up.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:15 AM on Sep. 16, 2009