?????

soo I keep thinking that my allergies are acting up but im honestly not sure...two days ago I woke up feeling pretty congested and sneezing a bit, I was all stuffed up back at the top of my throat ( where your mucus drains tmi I know! sorry) my throat felt kinda scratchy..but the next morning it felt lots better! I still sneezed every now and then and felt congested and had a bit of a runny nose (still thinking its allergies because the weather is starting to change) and today my throat isnt scratchy at all just a tad itchy now and then ...keep in mind the whole time I havent "felt sick" you know that sick feeling and where your body feels achy..none of that. and also today my nose is still running a bit and Ive only sneezed like 3 times, and my throat felt a little bit itchy just a couple of times..but also the last couple days Ive been feeling kinda nauseous after I eat..i keep trying to take tums but its not helping..

Italiancouture7

Asked by Italiancouture7 at 8:44 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my head had felt kinda stuffy now and then the past couple days also..I just dont know what it is! lol I think its allergies?? am I right or does it sounds like something else??
    Italiancouture7

Answer by Italiancouture7 at 8:44 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Def. allergies/hay fever. I don't know where you live...but, the pollen count and ragweed etc. are throught the roof here in Colorado. I've been having the same issues. It sucks (an understatement)! Mine comes with sinus headaches to which I have one now too!
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 8:55 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• btw, the drainage can make your tummy ache.
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 8:56 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• yeah I was thinking the same thing about the drainage..and I keep feeling like I have a sinus headache coming on! lol I hope it stays away
    Italiancouture7

Answer by Italiancouture7 at 8:58 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I have allergies and hayfever... I think it's alllergies too, and yeah I get tummy aches from all the icky yuck that I do not intentionally swollow (gross) allergies suck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:11 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Welcome to my world,lol.. Mine have been bothering me for 2 weeks now, grrrrrr.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:16 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• its going around.. I have had the same problem for the past 2 weeks. Plus Im asthmatic so my asthma is going crazy! I have to use my daughter's nebulizer at least 2x a day. I went to the doc today and since I'm pregnant, they won't give me anything.. they tell me to keep taking the allergy medicine since it seems to help with the sneezing/congestion and keep using the nebulizer. I wonder how long I'll have to deal with it before they decide to do something else... geez
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 9:33 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Bronchitis. The nighttime worsening is the clue that it is acute bronchitis because it gets worse at night when you lay down. it can develop because of allergies, but it definitely sounds like bronchitis. you will have to see the dr, get some antibiotics, an inhaler, and cough syrup.
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 10:30 PM on Sep. 15, 2009