anyone else have lopsided boobs while pregnant?

my right one is like way bigger than the other one has been since like 4 months and i seriously cannot wear some of my shirts because they accentuate it too much. please tell me this will go away at some point. im assuming it's something to do with milk? or is it?

sammybear71

Asked by sammybear71 at 8:49 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol, me and my sister both had this problem (with the right side too LOL). then when the milk came in it was soooo huge the baby refused to nurse from that side lol. idk if you plan to bf, but i did and i found it was always slightly larger than the other one (until i weaned) but not really noticable. she did not bf and hers are back to equal again. it probably is always a little larger than the left, but the swelling from pregnancy is just making it exaggerated
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:53 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• yes! i had lopsided hoo haa's before and after i gave birth to my son (my only child unless you count the hubby).
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 8:56 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• mine is still larger than the other...sorry i'm no help
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 8:57 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Yes! But then again, I've ALWAYS had lopsided boobs. Seriously. People laugh, but my boobs are an entire CUP-SIZE different. It's funny though...when I'm NOT pregnant, my right boob is larger. When I'm pregnant, they seem to even out a bit more. And when I'm nursing, my left boob makes more milk! LOL
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 9:03 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I never noticed. My hubby just told me that they were both equally big. Sorry Im not help either
    MommyTurtle1985

Answer by MommyTurtle1985 at 9:04 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• My boobs have always been a little uneven, my right bigger than the left....hubby really can't tell unless he staring really really hard but I can...its annoying BIG TIME!!! But maybe it will fix it self one day lol!!!! GL
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 10:59 PM on Sep. 15, 2009