zantrex-3???

anyone else try it, i just bought some im wondering if it really works? i know diet pills are bad im desprate. i cant do it on my own. or anyone try something that does work.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Health

• Hon, you wasted your money. Without diet and exercise, you won't get anywhere. At least with Slim Fast you can lose some initial water weight. You are going to see NO results, trust me. Sorry, but unless you actually initiate an exercise program and eat healthy, no go.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I've tried Zantrex 3. Yes i can say it worked for me. YOu have to do the excersise that goes with it or it will do nothing. I had great results with Hydroxicut. Worked great after my daughter was born. But with any of the diet pills you have to excerise with them or they do nothing. Im not so sold on slim fast. I do not think they wokr. But thats just me. lol
    MommyTurtle1985

Answer by MommyTurtle1985 at 9:06 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• well of course i plan on exercising lol i dont expect it to do anything without that ha. wishful thinking that it would lol =p
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:09 PM on Sep. 15, 2009