Does anyone NOT get their period?

I haven't had one in over 4 years since I got a IUD in. Now I know you can take Birth control to stop it too, does anyone do this? Do you like not getting a period?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Health

• I had a hysto back in March and I LOVE not getting my period! Life is great!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:58 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I didnt get my period for almost a year and went to the doc and I was told since I had a LEAP done that I was unable to have kids again and that my period stopped bc of having cervical cancer surgery. So I stopped taking birth control and I started spotting but nothing that was a period. The only time I saw blood was when I wiped or something it wasnt even enough to use a pad or anything. about a year later my husband and I found out that I was pregnant. Im grateful but freaked out bc I didnt get my period at all....I loved not getting it...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I have the Mirena. I still PMS and then spot for an hour or two but that's it. It's weird to me.
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 12:52 PM on Sep. 16, 2009