Doesnt this sound psychotic?

I told this guy I have been having sex with for a year that I couldnt do it anymore... I figured I was better than being his on the side booty call. I told him that I wanted him out of my life for good and he told me that he will always be in my life because there's a chance he got me pregnant. I was like "No! I am not pregnant and I cant be... you didn't even cum" and he had this evil laugh and said... "Thats what you think!" I am calling BS on this because I know he didnt, he doesnt want kids and he never cums, he doesnt even do the pull out method because he doesnt want to risk it plus I just got off my period. He is effin crazy and also said that he would tell all the guys I meet that I am a whore. I think he was drunk... kinda slurring his words.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• Shut it down with this guy. He's a loser. Let him blab whatever he wants and you ignore it. If you react, you'll add fuel to the fire and provoke the idea it may be true.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:23 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• you can still get pregnant even if he doesnt cum. If you arent using protection theres always that chance with pre cum and all men have that. even if you are pregnant by him you dont have to be around him. You can take care of a child without a man, its harder I know I went through it with 2 children but I did it! Good luck to you
    Goingthruitall

Answer by Goingthruitall at 9:23 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Good for you that you have decided you won't be with him anymore. He's just saying things to bully you into staying with him. Stay strong.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• change your phone number. But I'm surprised that you did not say I'm Birth control that is why I can not get pregnant. Why would you take any chances.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:49 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Good for you. Booty calls and friends with benefits get really old after awhile. You deserve to be treated with respect. Not have a guy and know tht he is just using you whenever his so or other women are not around. I hate selfish men . Never give in to his tactics. He is using techniques so that you stay . Respect your body and your soul. Sometimes the damage is worse to your soul.Been there. He was so drop dead gorgeous. Had a kid with every color of women you can think of black, spanish, oriental and even wanted one with me white. I was so strong and said no way get lost forever and it was the best thing that ever happened. Just take a test and gl. DOn't ever have a kid with him. He will drag you into his low class baggage of life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• What??
    widespreadpanic

Answer by widespreadpanic at 9:22 AM on Sep. 16, 2009