If you got new boobs how do you think it would make you feel? I just got some and they are lovely!!!!

So I got a boob job. Love them. My clothes fit. I feel like a women now not a man. Really flat chested before. And my husband who said he could care less if I got a boob job is all over me. Heaven!!! I mean they look so natural. I was really torn but so glad I did it. I was just wondering what you all think about the fake boob thing!!! ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• And no, fake boobs do not stay in place all the time. Mine bounce and jiggle like crazy. I have to wrap my arms across them if I go down steps to quickly! If your implant is over filled they're more firm. If they're not they move really naturally.

Nor do you have to have them replaced in five years. Life expectancy of an implant is ten years, and if they're doing okay then you still don't have to have them replaced. Women keep the same implants 20+ years with no problem.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 11:11 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Omg! I want a boob job! I wear a 32 A, and I know what you mean about clothes not fitting.

My husband said to not get one, I bet he would love it if I did though.

Congrats!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 10:01 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I think it's awesome! Good for you! I say, it's your body, if you want breast implants, GO FOR IT!
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 10:01 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• If they look

Fake....I think the person is fake..

but if you can not tell then all the power to you...

My sister in law....might I add..I can not stand her...
    Her boob job is horrible....they stick out......
    It is like they are saying look at my big, fake boobs...
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 10:02 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• well i'm glad they make you happy! they arent for me. my boobs are big anyways, yes gravity is taking it's course, but nothing a bra cant fix lol. I'm not a fan of fake boobs. they stay in place all the time! but if it is for medical reasons I am more understanding of them.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:02 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I was going to have it done until I found out that in about 5 yrs you have to have them redone, NO WAY!! I will just be happy with what god gave me. They aren't as perky as they used to be but oh well. Hubby loves them and that's all that matters.
    If they make you happy that's great! Congrats on the new girls!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:08 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Not for me...
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 10:18 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I just want a boob lift, not implants. My boobs feel all hangy and stretched out from pregnancy. I would love to have some lift back in them...
    I boob job would make me feel wonderful...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Know how you feel. I got mine four months ago and I'm still thrilled by them every day. How new are they? Have you dropped yet? If you haven't...just wait! It gets better!!! They get softer and even more natural looking.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 11:05 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I hope to find out some day. I have always wanted boobs, and since I can't seem to grow them, buying them is my only option. If I had the money, I would do it. I would love it. I just know it'd be awesome.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:19 PM on Sep. 15, 2009