I want a baby, how can I get pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You should probably be a bit more specific as the way your question is currently worded it was very hard not to go with a smart-ass answer.
    blueberry1

Answer by blueberry1 at 10:03 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I KNOW! The first thing I thought was, well, have sex, lol. There are ovulation kits you can buy to see when your best time to get pregnant are. Google it and maybe you'll get lucky!
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 10:04 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I asked this question months ago but I did it for fun... is that what you are trying to do?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• :05 anon here ~ This is the question I was talking about:

http://www.cafemom.com/answers/92090/I_want_to_have_a_baby_How_do_I_go_about_doing_that
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Become Mexican....j/k but we have some crazy fertile genes. :)

If you and your partner have been checked out and theres no fertility problems, then I would suggest relaxing... I found that you always get what you want when you least expect it. That's what happened to my friends, they tried for years and gave up and 9 months after a romantic vacation came a bouncing baby boy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• OP here.

I want a baby but I don't have a steady boyfriend or husband. I just want someone to love me. Should I go to the sperm bank? Or get pregnant by a one night stand?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Everyone deserves a baby.
    Anonymous

• don't have a baby just to have someone to love you. you could always do fostering though, those kids definitely need some love!

i'm not trying to be rude. but it sounds like you really need to think about ti more.... if you're not a troll. seems like you are just from your original question and then just adding that bit afterwards....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• omg, you have to be kidding. who ever told you they all love you? some don't bond and don't even like you much less love you. get a dog. they love you and you don't have to buy diapers
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• op, please dont do that. a baby shouldnt have a job (bring someone to love you) i understand wanting a baby bad, a lot of women in here do. but a baby also deserves a mother and a father. being a single mom is TOUGH. just ask soem on here they will tell you how hard it is. and having a one night stand to get pregnant isd a really bed idea, for many reasons. for one, you have no idea what is medical history is. what if he has a genetic problem in his fam that would be passed to your baby? what if he has a disease like herpes that if passed to you could seriously harm, or kill, your baby in a vaginal delivery?

im really not trying to be mean or bash you, but you really need to think this through, for a very long time, before making such a HUGE decision. as for sperm banks, that would be better, but do you have the cash to shell out for that? its not cheap.

please pm me if you want, id love to talk to you about this.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 2:38 AM on Sep. 16, 2009